1. Once payment has been confirmed, the Goods you ordered will be delivered in accordance with the delivery method you opted for to the address which you give to us when you place your order. Please note that deliveries are not made outside the United Kingdom, Channel Islands or care of a hotel or PO Box addresses or to a business premises.
2. If there is no one at the address given who is competent to accept delivery of the Goods, you will be asked to contact our Customer Service in order to arrange an alternative delivery date to collect the Goods.
3. In the case of a gift, you may arrange for Goods to be delivered to a third party of your choice, provided always that the delivery address satisfies the requirements of condition 1 above.
4. No delivery will take place unless payment for the Goods has been received. We will endeavour to deliver by the date or time agreed however, subject to conditions above and in our T&C’s, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. Save as set out in conditions below, we will, in any event, deliver the Goods no later than 90 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into.
5. “Made-To-Order” Personalised Goods will be delivered in 3-4 weeks of placing the order, within a maximum of 6 weeks from the date payment is received in cleared funds.
6. “Fine Jewellery” Personalised Goods will be delivered 3-4 weeks of placing the order, within a maximum of 8 weeks from the date payment is received in cleared funds.
7. “Bespoke” Personalised Goods will be delivered 6-8 weeks of placing the order, within a maximum of 12 weeks from the date payment is received in cleared funds.
8. Please note that all packages containing Goods to be delivered to you will be weighed by us prior to their dispatch.
9. Ownership of the Goods and the risk for damage to the Goods passes to you upon delivery which will be completed once we have delivered the Goods to the address you gave us.
10. If, at the time of delivery, the packaging is damaged, please open the package in the presence of the carrier in order to verify the condition of the Goods. In the event of damage to the Goods, you should note the details on the delivery note and contact the Customer Service team (see condition 11 below).
11. If we miss the 90-day delivery deadline for any Goods, then you may cancel your order straight away if any of the following apply:
• We have refused to deliver the Goods;
• delivery within the delivery deadline was essential (taking into account all the relevant circumstances); or
• you told us before we accepted your order that delivery within the delivery deadline was essential.
12. If you do not wish to cancel your order straight away, or do not have the right to do so under Condition 7.9 you can give us a new deadline for delivery, which must be reasonable, and you can cancel your order if we do not meet the new deadline.
13. If you do choose to cancel your order for late delivery under conditions 7.9 or 7.10 you can do so for just some of the Goods or all of them, unless splitting them up would significantly reduce their value. If the Goods have been delivered to you, you will have to return them to us or allow us to collect them, and we will pay the costs of this. After you cancel your order we will refund any sums you have paid to us for the cancelled Goods and their delivery.
14. All items are shipped via Royal Mail Special Delivery.
OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
1. If we fail to comply with these Conditions, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of the Conditions or our negligence. We will not be liable to you by way of representation (unless fraudulent), tort (including negligence), common law duty or under any express or implied term of the Contract for:
• any losses or damage which are not reasonably foreseeable by both Parties when the Contract is formed arising in connection with the supply of the Goods and related services or their use by you; or
• loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
2. We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability for:
• death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors;
• fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
• breach of the terms implied by section 12 of our T&C’s relating to the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (title and quiet possession);
• breach of the terms implied by sections 13, 14 and 15 of our T&C’s relating to the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (description, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and samples); and
• defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
3. We shall repair or replace (and shall reimburse any delivery costs), free of charge (including costs of re-delivery) any Goods damaged or lost in transit where delivery has been made by our carrier, provided that:
• you give us written notification of such damage or loss within 24 hours of the delivery date in the case of damage and within 24 hours of the anticipated delivery date notified to you at the time you have placed your order in the case of loss, in order that we may comply with our carrier’s conditions of carriage;
• you produce to us any receipt or other documents relating to the Goods in question together with (in the case of a claim for damage) the original packaging for the Goods.
YOUR RIGHT OF CANCELLATION
1. You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of:
• Personalised Goods i.e. “Bespoke” or “Made-To-Order””
• Fur and Fine-Jewellery
• Products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these products are unsealed after you receive them;
2. To exercise your right of cancellation before the Goods have been delivered to you, you must give notice by calling our Customer Service Team on: +44 (0) 208 206 7344 or by sending us an email using our contact us in the Customer Service section of our website, giving details of the Goods ordered and (where appropriate) their delivery (you may choose to use the model cancellation form set out at Condition 9.8 below). We will fully refund or re-credit you (excluding the cost of Express or Premium delivery) not later than 14 calendar days after the day on which we have received notice from you about your decision to cancel the order.
3. If you communicate your cancellation electronically within 48 hours of placing the order (by emailing the completed model cancellation form or otherwise) we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such cancellation on a durable medium (e.g. by e-mail) without delay.
EXCHANGE OF GOODS
1. When you buy goods from any retailer, the goods must be of satisfactory quality; fit for their purpose; and as described.
If they do not meet these standards i.e. manufacturing fault, we will offer an exchange within 14 days of receiving the item. If there is a problem with your Goods, please let us know by contacting us using the details in condition 11 below.
2. In addition to your legal rights, and your rights to cancel as set out above, we do NOT operate an exchange policy on “Made-To-Order” “Bespoke” “Fine Jewellery”
1. All products are custom-made items therefore, we do not accept returns governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
For further information relating to these Conditions, or the Goods themselves, or to voice a complaint, you should contact our Customer Service Team on: +44 (0) 208 206 7344 or send us an email using our in the contact us in the Customer Service section of the website on www.alsuhaily.com and www.alsuhaily.co.uk.